Terms and Conditions
Last updated [Date:20-07-2020]
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you and Origami (Represented as “we,” “us” or “our”) website https://origami.ms/, regarding the uses of your free and paid services, software, and websites, provided by Origami and it includes any data, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, profiles, audio, and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links, created tasks and associated information, text, files and other content or materials (together, the “Content”) uploaded, downloaded, or appearing on our website or our Saas app.
- We reserve the right to terminate or cease your account, providing you with all or part of our service at any time liability to you for any reason, including but not limited to, if we have enough grounds to believe that:
(i) You are not following our Terms
(ii) You are committing risky or possible illegal exposure to our service;
(iii) You have a free account that is inactive for 60 days or you have a trial account of 30 days old and after the trial period, you didn’t add the payment method yet.
(iv) the regulation of our Services to you is no longer commercially stable.
We will notify you about our activities regarding termination, when you try to access your account, by email, phone, or any other means to contact. If you suspend or terminate your account then your content and other data will not be accessible through your account.
2. After termination of your account, all the services and rights provided to you will be ceased immediately.
3. We reserve the sole discretionary power, to change these terms or our services from time to time. Unless we make a
change for legal or administrative reasons, we will provide notice before enforcing the updated terms. You unify that
we may notify you about the updated terms by publishing these on the service or on our website and it will come into
force after updating immediately.
Therefore we encourage you to review these updated terms before using the existing and new service. The updated
terms will come into force immediately after posting and will apply to your use of service. The Updated Terms will
come into force immediately after posting in our website, or such later date as may be specified in the Updated Terms,
and will apply to your use of the Service. These Terms will govern any disputes arising before the effective date of the
4. Origami reserves all the rights and access to the service.
5. You hereby empower us, directly or via the third party to verify your identity or any data if necessary. It includes asking
you to confirm ownership of your email address, further information or documentation about your account usage or
identity, or wireless/cellular phone number or financial documents, and verifying your data against third party
databases or through other sources. This is our verification process and we may charge a fee to complete this
6. We may, but have no ought to, remove, edit, block, and/or monitor Content or accounts containing Content that we
determine in our sole conscience violates these Terms.
7. You consent that you are responsible for the data charges you bind through the use of the service.
8. By creating your account, you agree that our service may send you the informational and promotional text (SMS)
messages as part of our business operation of your use of the Services. However, there will be an option to opt-out
but it is not recommended, cause you may miss an important notification.
9. We forbid scraping, caching, crawling, or any other activities regarding accessing any content on the service through
any automated means.
10. For some special circumstances ( errors, bugs, or this type of other issues), our employees or developers may access
your data or content to diagnose an issue.
11. However, you can accept assistance without granting permission to your account and you will need to make a
request to our support team and your request will be honored to the
12. To maintain our internal operation we may transfer, store, or process your content in any other country where our
agents work for us. By using our service you agree with us about such kinds of practices.
Your User Account and Content
- Your provided information should be authentic while creating your Origami account.
- You need to ensure the safeguard of your password and monitor all the activities of your account. You should inform us immediately if you see any unusual activity in your account.
- Without other user’s consent, you can’t access their account.
- The account must be registered by a human. We don’t allow account registration through bots or any other automated processes. Additionally, You will need to be at least 16 years old to complete registration.
- You are not allowed to disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer the service or endeavor or support anyone else to do the same practices, unless such restriction is prohibited by Law.
- You are not allowed to use our service for any illegal or unauthorized practices. You agree to comply with all the applicable laws, rules, and regulations regarding your use of service and your content but not limited to copyright laws.
- If you use our paid service, fees are non-refundable unless and until and until it is required by law or if you cancel the service during the 30-days money-back guarantee period. You will need to pay all the necessary fees and dues accordingly, if you pay such fees and dues via credit card and other electronic means you authorize us to charge you using your selected payment gateway. We have an automated process to charge for your subscribed service and it will auto-renew the service on the expiration date and charge you automatically from your selected payment method unless and until you cancel the service prior to the renewal date. We may change or update the fee rates of our service and we will notify you via email or any other means, before 30 days of your service renewal date. Your responsibility is to give us complete and accurate billing information. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Service if you have any dues. You are liable for all taxes (excluding taxes on our net income), and we will charge tax if required to do so by law.
Your Use of Our Service
- You are not allowed to access our private API by means other than those expressly permitted by us.
- You should not modify, adapt, or change the service or change, modify, or alter another website so as to untruly mean that it is associated with the Service or with us.
- You must refrain from practicing any kind of interruption against our service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any viruses, spyware, worms, malware, or any other code of a disruptive nature. You are not allowed to insert content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any page is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
- You should refrain from attempting to restrict another user from using or enjoying the Service and you must not foster or naturalize violations of these Terms or any of our other terms.
- To provide you the service of Origami we offer downloadable software for your use in connection with the service. The software might be updated automatically and might need a minimum compatible device or operating system(i.e minimum 512MB RAM or Windows/Android 4.01 etc). When you agree with the compliance of these terms, we approve you a non-transferable, revocable, limited, nonexclusive, license to use the Software, merely provided for the specified service. However, that license will only provide you the access to use our service and you are not allowed to sell, copy, or do other illegal practices with it. Origami reserves all the rights, title, and interest in the software. Accepting our terms and conditions you agree with us that, you will not reproduce, republish, frame, download, transmit, modify, display, copy, reverse engineer, sell, or participate in any sale of, rent, lease, loan, assign, distribute, license, sublicense, or exploit in any way, in whole or partially, Our services, Our Content, or any related software, except as expressly stated in these Terms.
- According to our discretion if we see that these terms are violated then we may terminate your account. Besides, we reserve the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of these Terms to the fullest extent of the law. We may take any kind of legal action against users who violate our terms. You concede that we have no obligation to prescreen or monitor your access to or use of our Service or any materials, information or other content provided or made available through our Service but has the right to do so. Hereby you agree that we have our sole discretionary practices to remove or delete any data, accounts, or other content that violates these Terms or that is otherwise objectionable.
Here in these terms:
(i) “Content” includes any text message, data, files, graphics, photos, profiles, audio, information, usernames, images, and sounds, musical works, works of authorship, video clips, applications, links, created tasks and associated information, text, files, and also includes other content or materials.
(ii) “User Content” means any content which is provided by the account holders while creating the account.
a. Content ownership of the content we make
Unless and until it is stated otherwise, all the content or materials within the services, including, but not finite to, text, graphics, images, code, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials (“Origami Content”), including their selection and arrangement, are protected by trademark, trade dress, patent, copyright, and other intellectual property laws, and any unauthorized use of Origami Content may violate such laws and these Terms.
Without expressly stated in these terms, we do not permit any express or implied right to use and share Origami content. You need to agree that you will not do any misuse, copy, reproduce, transmit, modify, display, republish, frame, download, reverse engineer, sell, or participate in any sale of, distribute, license, sublicense, rent, lease, loan, assign, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, Origami Content, the Services or any related software or Client Software as mentioned above, without as expressly stated in these Terms and conditions.
You further agreed that you will not remove, alter, or obscure any trademark, copyright, service mark, or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying Origami service. You concede that the services and contents are protected by copyright, trademark, and other compatible local laws including the USA.
b. Rights in User Content
We don’t have any ownership rights over the content submitted or created by you in your Origami service account and your content is solely yours. These terms and conditions don’t give Origami any license or right to your content except for the limited rights needed for us to provide the Origami service to you.
Only for some special purposes, we can access your content or data, like if we need it for any kind of development or improvement of our service. Similarly, any collected data from your use will remain yours.
By using our service you permit us that we can use this data in our service operation and also and you also permit us that as long as the data is anonymized and does not identify you, we can combine this data with the anonymized data of other companies to provide benchmarking, public reports or to otherwise use it to provide the Origami Service.
c. Alerts and Notification
As a part of our service, we may provide you (if enabled) text messages, push notifications, emails, alerts, or other types of messages directly sent to you outside or inside the App (“Notifications”). However, there will be some options for you also to opt-out.
2. Some of our services may contain advertisements and promotions, and you hereby permit us that we may place such advertisements or promotions on the service or in conjunction
with your content. These advertisements may be changed at any time without any notice.
3. You concede that our system may always not identify paid services or sponsored content, or commercial communications as such for technical errors.
4. You accept that:
(ii) Your content will not violate, misappropriate, or infringe on the rights of any third party, privacy rights, including, without limitation, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark, and/or other intellectual property rights;
(iii) you accept to pay for all fees, royalties, and any other monies owed by reason of content you post on or through the Service;
5. The name, page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are our service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress, heading and logo of Origami are our trademarks and must not be copied or used without our written permission.
6. Though our main intention is to give you the best service. Our service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for unscheduled downtime, for emergency repairs, for system and server failures, or due to failure of telecommunications links or other equipment.
We highly recommend you to keep a backup of your content or such stuff for backup or storage. If you lose your content for our modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services and then we will not be responsible for it. We also warn you about the breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
7. You further agree that you are responsible for the content posted within the service. We are not obliged to prescreen, monitor, edit, or remove any Content and your content violates these Terms, you will be legally responsible for that Content.
9. According to your agreement and continuing compliance with these terms and conditions we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable limited license to use the Service merely for its intended purposes and you agree to use the service only for the stated purposes.
That mentioned license is revocable and subject to these terms and does not include:
e. Fully or partially modifying or otherwise making any derivative uses of the Services or Our Content.
f. Using any data mining, robots, scraping, or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
g. Downloading any portion of the Services, Our Content, or any information contained therein, except as expressly permitted on the Services;
h. Using our API with an unauthorized or third-party client or by any means;
i. Any use of Our Content or the Services or other than for their intended purposes.
j. Any use of Our Content or the Services other than as specifically permitted in these Terms, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited and will disband the license to use our Service and Site granted in these Terms.
10. We do not consider or accept ideas, suggestions, content, information, or other materials other than those we have particularly requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions, and requirements may apply. This is to fudge any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. If despite our policy, you choose to send us content, suggestions, information, ideas, or other materials, you further agree to the following:
10 . For all kinds of feedback, postcards, comments, suggestions, ideas, reviews, and other submissions stated, submitted, or offered to us via our Service, our sites, by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Service you grant us a royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable right and license to use the User Submissions however we desire, including without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, publish, translate, adapt, create derivative works from, and/or sell and/or distribute such User Submissions and/or incorporate such User Submissions into any form, medium, or technology throughout the world.
We have the right to use, disclose, modify, adapt, reproduce, publish, display, create derivative works from, and distribute any User Submissions you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. We are and shall be under no obligation
(1) to maintain any User Submissions in confidence;
(2) to pay to user any compensation against any user Submissions; or
(3) to respond to any user Submissions.
You agree that any user activities done by you to us will not violate the right of any third party, including without limitation, trademark, copyright, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights, and will not be harmful to any person or entity.
You also agree that you will make any practices like, libelous, abusive, unlawful, or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, commercial solicitation, mass mailings or any form of “spam”.
By using our service, you agree to the above terms regarding User activities. You should be aware that your Submissions shall not under any circumstances be considered User Content as defined in paragraph 1, subsection b. in this section.
Copyright and other Intellectual Property Violations Protection
According to our policy to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). When you come to know that your work has been copied and it seems as copyright infringement, you can send us a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright department [b][c]:
a. You need to provide A physical or electronic signature for your copyright claim.
b. A detailed description of the copyrighted content that you claim has been infringed;
c. You need to mention the location of the infringing material on our website.
d. You need to provide your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
e. You need to provide a statement bonafide that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
f. You need to provide a statement for the penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Origami reserves the right to remove the alleged content without any notice and we have sole discretion on it. We may terminate such a user’s account if we find it as a habitual offender. If you think any action taken by us is done mistakenly then you can feel free to contact our copyright department: [email protected].
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Origami’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Origami does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Origami may make changes to any materials which are on the website at any time without notice. However, Origami does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Our service, including, without limitation, our content, is provided on an “as is”, “basis”, and “with all faults” basis. To the fullest extent allowed by law, neither we nor any of our employees, contractors, managers, officers, suppliers, licensors, or agents (collectively, the “Origami parties”) make any warranties or representations or endorsements of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, as to:
(a) the service;
(b) our content;
(c) user content; or
(d) security associated with the transmission of information to us or via the service.
Additionally, we hereby disclaim that all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, title, custom, fitness for a particular purpose, trade, system integration, quiet enjoyment, and freedom from computer virus.
By using or accessing our service you represent and warrant that you are practicing lawful activities in every jurisdiction where you access or use the service. Origami does not allow the content and specifically disclaim any liability or responsibility to any person or entity for any loss, damage, injury, liability, claim, or other cause of any character or kind based upon any content.
Any attempt by you to disrupt or interfere with the service including undermining or manipulating the legitimate operation of any of our sites or service is a violation of our policy and also may be a violation of civil and criminal Laws.
Without moderate any other remedies, we may limit, modify, suspend, terminate, or access to the service or delete accounts or portions thereof if you are, or we surmise that you are, failing to comply with any terms of service or for any actual or surmise illegal or improper use of the service, with or without any notice to you. You may lose your account or any user content as a result of account termination or limitation, as well as any benefits, earned items, privileges, and purchased items associated with your use of the service, and we are under no obligation to compensate you for any such losses or results.
We may suspend, limit, or terminate user accounts or the service and or portions thereof, prohibit access to our services, sites, and tools, and their content, remove or delay hosted content, and take legal and technical steps to restrict users from accessing the service if we believe that they are creating risk or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property corporeality of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our terms or policies. Additionally, we may apply our sole discretionary power in appropriate circumstances and may suspend or terminate accounts of users who may be repeat infringers of third party intellectual property rights.
Origami reserves the right to restrict the offering and/or supporting the service or a specific part of the service at any time either permanently or temporarily. In such an event, we shall not be required to provide benefits, refunds, or other compensation to users in connection with such discontinued elements of the service.
Limitation of Liability; Waiver
Origami will not be liable to you for any loss or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, indirect, economic, exemplary, for any direct, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential losses or damages) that are directly or indirectly related to:
(a) the service;
(b) our content;
(c) user content;
(d) your use of, the performance of the service or the inability to use;
(e) any action was taken in connection with an investigation by the Origami parties or law enforcement authorities regarding your or any other party’s use of the service;
(f) any action was taken regarding copyright or other intellectual property owners;
(g) any errors or omissions in the service’s operation; or
(h) Any damage to any user’s mobile device, computer, or other equipment or technology including, without limitation, damage from any security breach or from any virus, error, omission, bugs, tampering, fraud, interruption, defect, computer line or network failure or any other technical or other malfunction, delay in operation or transmission, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, work stoppage, loss of goodwill, loss of data, the accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction, even if foreseeable or even if the Origami have been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action of negligence, contract, strict liability or tort (including, without limitation, whether caused in whole or in part by negligence, telecommunications failure, acts of God, or theft or destruction of the service).
Origami will not be liable in no instance to you or anyone else for loss, damage or injury, including, without limitation, death, or personal injury. The limitation or exclusion of consequential or incidental damages may not be allowed by some states, in those circumstances, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event will the Origami parties’ total liability to you for all damages, losses, or causes of action exceed one hundred united states dollars ($100).
You agree that in the instance you incur any losses, damages, or injuries that originate out of our acts or omissions, the damages, if any, caused to you are not irreparable or sufficient to entitle you to an injunction preventing any exploitation of any web site, product, service, property, or other content owned or controlled by the Origami, and you will not able to claim legal rights to development, production, distribution, restrain or enjoin the advertising, exhibition, or exploitation of any web site, property, product, service, or other content owned or controlled by Origami.
Origami is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release the Origami parties from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any other way connected with any rights you have against any such third parties.
You agree to defend indemnify, and hold the Origami harmless from and against any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, which in any way connected with any of the following:
(i) your access or your content to or use of the Service;
(ii) your alleged breach or breach of these Terms;
(iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation, any intellectual property right, privacy right, publicity, confidentiality, or property;
(iv) your violation of any rules, regulations, laws, statutes, codes, ordinances, or orders of any governmental and quasi-governmental authorities, including, without limitation, all regulatory, administrative and legislative authorities; or
(v) any misrepresentation made by you.
You will cooperate with us as much as needed in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right to take the exclusive control and defense of any matter subject to indemnification arisen by you, and you will not, in any event, settle any claim except our prior written consent. However the foregoing, you agree that the cost of any such defense will be at your sole and exclusive expense.
Exclude when you opt-out or for argument regarding your or our intellectual property like trade dress, copyrights, domain names, trade secrets, trademarks, and patents (without Disputes) you agree that all the disputes between you and us with regard to your relationship with us, It includes without limitation disputes regarding these Terms And Conditions, your use of the Service, and/or rights of privacy and/or publicity, will be resolved by binding, individual arbitration under the American Arbitration Association’s rules for arbitration of consumer-related disputes and you and we hereby expressly waive trial by jury. You may make claims by yourself nor we will participate in a class action or class-wide arbitration for any claims covered by this agreement. You also accede not to participate in claims made by a private attorney, in a general or consolidated claim involving another person’s account, or representative capacity, if we are the proceeding party. This argument resolution provision will be governed by Adequate laws. If we fail to solve this issue by arbitration process then we will go for the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having competent jurisdiction and any provision of applicable law notwithstanding, the arbitrator will not have authority to verdict remedies, damages, or awards that conflict with these Terms.
You have the option to opt-out of this agreement to arbitrate, as mentioned above. If you do so accordingly, then neither you nor we need to participate in an arbitration proceeding. To opt-out, you need to notify us in writing within 30 days of the date that you first became subject to this arbitration provision. You may opt-out using our email:
You must include your name and residence address, the phone number and username that you use for your account, and a clear statement that you want to opt-out of this arbitration agreement.
Time Limitation on Claims
You agree that you will claim for the arisen issue within one year and if you fail to fill this issue within the due time then it will not be accepted.
Origami reserves the right to terminate this agreement anytime for any reason without any prior notice.
Severability and No Waiver
If any provision of these Terms and conditions seems to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable while arbitration or by a court of competent jurisdiction, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the enforceability and validity of any remaining provisions. If we can not maintain the performance of any provision of these Terms will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or legal right. No waiver of any of these mentioned Terms and conditions will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of that term or condition or any other term or condition.
If you are using our service on behalf of any legal entity then you will be treated as the respect of that entity and you can make any agreement on behalf of that entity. These terms include the entire agreement between you and us and lead your use of the service, quash any prior agreements between you and us. Without our prior written consent, you will not assign the terms any rights or delegate any ought hereunder fully or partially, whether voluntary or by operation of law. Any intended assignment or ought by you without our proper prior written permission will be null and void. We may assign these Terms or any rights hereunder without your consent and the Terms will insure to the benefit of and be enforceable by our successor. Neither the course of conduct among the parties nor trade practice will act to temper the Terms. These Terms do not impart any third-party beneficiary rights.
Our provided information in the service is not prepared for distribution to or use by any person or any legal entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or practice would be conflicting to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Origami has discretionary power and may reserve the right to limit the emergence of the service or any portion of the service, to any geographic area, any person, or jurisdiction and to limit the quantities of any program, product, content, service, or other feature. Software concerned to or compiled obtainable by the Service may be subject to United States export controls. In this way, software form the service is not allowed to be downloaded, exported, or re-exported:
(a) into any country where the US has forbidden goods;
(b) to the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders or to anyone in the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals.
By practicing such software downloads that are related to the service, you agree and warrant that you are not located under the control of, or a national or resident of, any aforesaid countries or any such list.
These terms and conditions were drafted in English(US). If any conflicts arise between the current English version and the translated version then the English version will be privileged.