We are pleased to announce the release of Origami 5.7.1, launched April 3rd, 2023.
Here’s what you can now do:
- Change the order of the resources in the calendar resource view, so that you can determine manually the field to order the resources according to.
- You can now search phone numbers in the global search with or without special characters. Make sure you have the formats enabled in the phone field so that the global search will consider it for the search options.
- Calendar events – the logged in user as the owner of the event!
The end user will be able to sync the Google or 365 calendar account with the Origami calendar and once creating an event, the user will be the owner of said event, not Origami. Therefore, the user will get updates when invitees RSVP to the event.
Important note! The updates will be working from Origami to the external calendar, but not the other way around.
Bugs that were fixed in this release:
- In the resources view we raised the limit of resources shown to 150 items. You can control the order to show the resources you want with the feature we just released.
- Widget filters at some cases didn’t show the correct results.