We are pleased to announce the release of Origami 5.6.2, launched March 2nd, 2023.
Here’s what you can now do:
- Use dynamic fields from the entity in the “Display User Message” action.
- We added action buttons to the calendar view 📅 so now you can add a button to the calendar and when clicked, send the date range in the user’s view at the moment of clicking. This means that if the user is looking at a weekly view, when the button is clicked, Origami will allow sending that start and end date along side the rest of the parameters sent. This is mostly relevant to external calls and opening a new window actions. However, you will also be able to use that for general buttons that don’t require picking specific instances from the view.
- Permissions management and reporting!
Although you already have macro and micro management options for the permission in Origami, on this version, we’ve also allocated a space for the permissions in the entire account. You will be able to see and edit the permissions for each entity, as well as it’s field groups, and specific fields. You will also be able to export those permissions to an excel report, specifying all those permissions. These appear under the system settings.
- We’ve upgraded our cron servers to enable a more scalable response to loads. This will come in handy in the next few weeks – stay tuned! 🤩🤩🤩
Bugs that were fixed in this release:
- We added validation messages to our error pop up on the workflow screen, so that now instead of getting a “true” message, the admin user will see the validation error preventing from creating or saving the workflow.
- Importing to free multi select fields was fixed.
- The responsiveness of the docs and forms feature was improved for mobile devices.