We are pleased to announce the release of Origami 220.127.116.11, launched Sep 7th, 2022.
Here’s what you can now do:
- API field 🤩
Have data on another system that you’d like to use in Origami?
We’ve added an API field that provides the option to pull data from other data tables, pull additional data using reference fields from that table and setting conditions to determine what will be choosable from a set of API fields.
- We added the ability to specify the type of resource when selecting a user field as a resource from the calendar settings. We also added the multi instance relation field as an option to be used in the resources for the calendar.
- There’s now another view for the calendar resource options – the week’s summary.
- Additional calendar upgrades – You can now set the start time of your calendar working hours and the default duration of your events.
Bugs that were fixed in this release:
- Action buttons on repeatable groups on RTL systems would at times not fully display.
- Whenever we used to set a rule for conditional design, if the rule was based on filters of the field which the user didn’t have view permissions for the conditional design was wrong.
- Web forms on mobile with a long field title was cut off.