We are pleased to announce the release of Origami 188.8.131.52, launched Aug 24th, 2022.
Here’s what you can now do:
- Calendar integration 🎉🎉🎉
Login with your Google or office 365 account and see all the events on your selected Origami calendar. Choose the new checkbox under the list of calendars available, login to your account and have it all on one calendar view.
- Filter results on widgets – Add the ability to choose conditions not only for instance relation fields, so that if you wish to filter results shown in a widget within an instance, you can choose to filter the results not only according to a relation field, but according to other field types.
- on contracts – signer name will be added to the signature box upon signing and once the contract is saved.
- On repeatable groups, we added a way to sort the items opposite to the default LIFO, so the user can also see the oldest item in the group first.
- On instance relation fields and multi relation fields add the option for target field conditions with operators.
- Add the ability to calculate between KPIs to show a result. That way you can display conversion rates for example on your KPIs.
Bugs that were fixed in this release:
- On touch screen devices like mobile and tablet, on multi-select fields, the system automatically chose more than 1 value.
- On RTL accounts, the user password field has the save buttons on the field’s value. The user couldn’t see that the field was on edit mode and couldn’t see the password before saving.